Wednesday 3 July 2013

Murad Gentle Blemish Treatment Gel

Since teenage days, me and acne has become close friend. We are inseparable :-). I've try so many pharmacy's brands but nothing really works for me. So after a very very very longggggg thought i decided to go for a professional's treatment using Murad products and sign up for facials package at CN Health and Beauty. After about 6 months my acne seems to clear up and i'm very pleased that my investment paid up. But that was years ago, back in 2008. Although i'm no longer using a complete Murad regime or go for facial at CN but i'm pretty happy with my skin now.

So ladies, every beauty brand mesti ada star product and for me Murad's star product is Gentle Blemish Treatment Gel. I'm hooked to it until today. This product claims to fights blemishes while soothing the sensitive skin and clinically proven to decreased breakout by 45% in 2 weeks. It also oil free and significantly increase moisture content. Believe me, after almost 5 years it still works true to its name. Gently treating the blemish. This wonder cost RM 205 for a 75ml tube and can last for about a year. So if you have sensitive skin and have been battling acne for years, perhaps you should give this a try. It works well even without other Murad's products.
** Image is from murad.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment